We’re not advising you to the lick the spoon, but by making these brownies in the comfort of your own home, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.
Makes 9 big brownies or 16 small brownies.
Our products are produced in a facility that processes wheat. Our products are produced on equipment that processes eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Scroll down for ingredients and instructions.
Ingredients: Organic coconut sugar, almond flour, chocolate (organic unsweetened chocolate, organic coconut palm sugar, organic cocoa butter), cocoa powder, organic coconut flour, powdered vanilla extract, baking soda, sea salt.
- ¼ cup palm shortening or coconut oil
- 2 room temperature eggs & 1 room temperature egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8”x8” pan with palm shortening or coconut oil and line with parchment paper so that the paper goes up two of the sides for easy removal. Set aside.
- Place your un-cracked eggs in a bowl of warm water to get them to room temperature.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat ¼ cup palm shortening and contents of chocolate packet for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Heat for 30 more seconds in microwave. Remove from microwave and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, add melted chocolate mixture, contents of dry mix package, 2 whole eggs, and 1 egg yolk. Mix by hand slowly until fully combined, but do not over mix!
- Spread the brownie batter in prepared pan and bake for 26 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting. For optimal cutting, place cooled brownies in the freezer for an hour, then cut.