WARNGING: This cake is dangerous. Having the recipe at your fingertips (which you now have) and/or having the ingredients in your pantry (which you most likely do) is just asking for a new nightly habit. But I’m going to share it with you anyway. Don’t tell my mother. She told me to never give her the recipe again. It’s too good. Please let me know how much you love it!
Recipe from The Kettle Bell Diaries.
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (the creamier the butter, the more gooey the cake!)
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (if you really like sweets, use 2!)
- 1½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa power
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of sea salt
- 1 egg
- Add all ingredients to a microwave-safe mug or ramekin and mix with a fork until well combined. Cook in microwave for 45-60 seconds, depending on how gooey you want your cake.
- You can easily transfer the cake to a plate, or just eat it from the mug to save dishes. It's delicious topped with fresh berries, coconut whipped cream, bananas, or nuts!